CHASER: Martha McSally was a top promoter of health care repeal, repeatedly voted to gut the health care law, and told her GOP colleagues to “get this fucking thing done.” McSally has stood behind the Trump administration lawsuit to overturn the ACA, as well as repeal of the ACA.
- 2012: McSally Supported Repealing The ACA: “A Vote For Obamacare Is A Vote Against Small Business And A Vote Against Fiscal Responsibility.” [Martha McSally for Congress Press Release, 7/11/12]
- 2015: McSally Voted For A Total Repeal Of The ACA. [HR 596, Roll Call Vote #58, 2/3/15]
- 2016: McSally Attacked “The Failed Top-Down Approach Of Obamacare” And Claimed It Was “Only Getting Worse.” [Martha McSally Facebook Post, 8/16/16]
- 2017: McSally Voted For AHCA. McSally voted for passage of the American Health Care Act. [HR 1628, Roll Call Vote #256, 5/4/17]
- McSally Encouraged Her GOP Colleagues To “Get This Fucking Thing Done” And Repeal The ACA. [The Hill, 5/4/17]